IT Project Manager | done is better than perfect
Slovak Republic | Information Technology and Services
I am IT Project Manager who helps SMEs to
- market themselves
- win new customers
- build stronger customer relationships
- provide smooth IT experience for their own customers.
How to get there
- I help deliver web application projects and get them completed on time and on budget.
- I coordinate teams with objective to create and deliver better websites, intranets, Facebook apps, web applications, marketing campaigns.
- I contribute to deliver websites and applications which stand out from competition by their design, content or unique execution.
- There are many cases when customer has very faint idea about how they need to get where they want, and this is what makes project interesting and challenging - to be the one who shows the way and leads the development team to create something new.
- Satisfied customer, great user experience and happy development team are ultimate goals.
- I had a chance to manage a 300k MAU Facebook application, resulting in more compelling design, friendly UX, mobile version and faster loading times.
- I helped to build logistics intranet system for book publishing company, which saves money and time by automatization and more effective processes now.
- I managed development of US babysitter booking web application.
- I love to operate with small, effective and agile development teams.
- I do things flat out or else.
- I find exceptional pleasure in learning new things.
- I am somehow fascinated by descriptive data visualization/presentation methods.
- I love to see when IT/technology can help people make their lives easier.
- It is very satisfying to see happy stakeholder at the end of the project.
I'm currently looking for new engagement and projects, so reach out if you want to talk.
IT Project Manager (2012 - Present)
Project management, working mostly on web applications and Facebook applications; multi-role position – resource planning, timeline scheduling, risk management, task management, estimates, communication and reporting to SK and US stakeholders and clients, specifications, testing when needed, managing project conflicts, project delivery, maintenance (retainer projects).
Tools used: google apps, Assembla, Mantis, GitHub, Axure, gantt chart.
Methodologies: Agile programming, Scrum.
Project Manager (2006 - Present)
project management, web design, marketing consultancy
PR Project Manager (2010 - 2012)
GP Consulting, s.r.o.
Consultant (2010 - 2011)
Project Manager (2006 - 2008)
Renovatio – Nova, n.o.
Bank Teller (2005 - 2006)
Personal Assistant (2005 - 2005)
Ilsen Chains Ltd
Filing Clerk (2004 - 2005)
Filing Plus Ltd
Volunteer (1999 - 2004)
Diocesan Youth Centre
Skills & Expertise
Requirements Analysis, Business Analysis, Software Project Management, Project Management, Program Management, Project Portfolio Management, Resource Management, Timeline Development, Agile Project Management, Agile Web Development, Gantt Project, Axure, Facebook Fan Page Creation, Mobile Applications, Distributed Team Management, International Project Management, Project Estimation, Business Process Improvement, Process Optimization, Web Development, Cloud Computing, Web Applications, Quality Assurance, Agile Methodologies
University of Matej Bel Banska Bystrica (1998 - 2003)
Master's degree, International Relations and Affairs